Join me for breakfast at 8am on Tuesday, November 15 in New York City.
I’ll be co-hosting breakfast with LaunchDarkly co-founder and CEO Edith Harbaugh on Tuesday, November 15, where we’ll talk about how DevOps is transforming software delivery.
I hope you can join our conversation. We’ll feature a small group of engineering leaders discussing the challenges and opportunities they faced while intro-ing DevOps to their companies, and we’ll be pulling heavily from topics submitted from attendees.
Folks have started submitting topics and questions for the discussion:
- How can we make devs more productive with self-service infrastructure?
- What does DevOps as a culture vs. DevOps as a team look like?
- How can we test connected systems in production environments, since test environments never match production perfectly?
- How can we safely scale developer-owned deploys as our engineering team grows?
- Why do we need DevOps in enterprise?
- Bacon (seriously)
RSVP now, and add your topics and questions to the list. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
8:30 am - 9:00 am - Networking & breakfast (bacon!)
9:00 am - 10:00 am - Roundtable discussion
Work Bench, 110 5th Avenue, New York, NY (between 16th and 17th Streets)