TL;DR: Our free plan is newly re-launched, giving teams access to more build minutes, larger resource classes, and our most popular features formerly only available on paid plans. Visit our sign up page to get started today.
Our mission has always been to help teams deliver software faster and better, and today marks a huge milestone for development teams everywhere: we are proud to now offer the most feature-rich and most generous free tier for CI/CD on the market. You won’t get more, for less, anywhere else.
The most features, for free
The new Free plan includes:
- Up to 6,000 build minutes per month. Choose the right resource class size (S-L) to optimize for speed and power, or to maximize your build minutes.
- Unlimited users. CI and CD work better with a team; bring everyone on board easily.
- The largest free resource classes on Docker, Linux, and Windows so you can choose the right compute for any job.
- Docker layer caching for speed and efficiency.
- Increased concurrency limits: now up to 30x on Linux, ARM, and Windows.
- The fastest CI anywhere. CircleCI beats leading competitors hands down in speed tests, with build times 70% faster on average than competitors.
- Acceleration. Fine-tune your pipelines with caching, concurrency, test splitting, and more to increase your team’s rate of quality software delivery.
- Streamlined collaboration with private orbs: shareable CircleCI configuration packages.
- Pipeline performance and health metrics on your Insights dashboard. See real-time data on credit usage, success rates, flaky test detection, pipeline duration, and more.
- Security. Our top priority is protecting our users’ intellectual property and sensitive secrets such as keys, tokens, and credentials. Rest easy with a suite of security features and compliance certifications, including FedRAMP and SOC 2 Type II.
In addition to the best value and performance on the market, CircleCI customers also get access to all the benefits of being part of the CircleCI community, like technical support, training for teams, and extensive educational resources.
Tech takes courage. We’re here to boost your confidence.
Building a software business today is incredibly challenging. Competition is fierce and speed to market, code quality, security, and customer delight are more important than ever. Recent research done by McKinsey & Company showed that “best-in-class tools are the primary driver of developer velocity. Organizations with strong tools—for planning, development… collaboration, and continuous integration and delivery—are 65 percent more innovative than bottom-quartile companies.” We know that with CircleCI in your toolbox, your team has what it takes. That’s because we’ve seen what other teams can do.
According to our last State of Software Delivery report, 50% of development teams on CircleCI were delivering software at the elite level. We’re really proud of that. And stats like this, that show us what amazing work our customers are doing, give us the confidence to offer all teams CircleCI’s best features, all for free. We know that when you add CircleCI to your team, you’ll be set up for success. We’ve seen it before. CircleCI customers consistently achieve elite level performance , and we want to offer that advantage to teams of all sizes, means, and stages.
Want more? We have a plan for that
“CircleCI has an incredibly low barrier to get started, but grows with you as your needs get more complex.” - Brian Triplett, Director of Release Management at Avant
CircleCI is built to scale along with you. As you build on CircleCI and start to see the impact of the speed, flexibility, and power we bring your team, we have flexible, usage-based plans to support your team’s unique needs. Learn more about our plans and pricing here.
If you’re ready to get access to the fastest, most powerful CI/CD tooling on the market, sign up for a free CircleCI account now.
Current GitHub Actions user? Welcome! Using GitHub Actions along with CircleCI allows you to automate aspects of your version control system while also benefiting from features that are only available in CircleCI pipelines. Learn more here.