As a Recruiter at CircleCI, you’ll own requisitions from sourcing to closing, partner with managers to understand their hiring needs, and work creatively to fill their roles. You should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, optimizing recruiting processes, and driving relationships forward to help us achieve our hiring goals.
About Recruiting at CircleCI
Building relationships is at the core of what we do. We are a growing team that likes to move quickly, uncover hidden talent, and bring great people onboard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively drive the full cycle recruiting process for Engineering hiring across Ireland, Germany and the UK, from source to close
- Establish and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Develop and execute on creative sourcing strategies both individually and with team to build a strong pipeline of outstanding candidates
- Drive diversity and inclusion hiring practices teams and company
- Get creative - help us find networking events to host or attend to continue to create diversity in our recruiting pipeline
- Continue maintaining relationships with your candidates once they are hired
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in the tech space
- An understanding of the value of a diverse and inclusive company
- An analytical mind when uncovering roadblocks in the hiring process and looking at conversion rates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent listening skills
- The ability to stay a step ahead to continue optimizing recruiting process and driving results
What will make you successful:
- A commitment to creating the best candidate experience possible
- Great written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Understanding the value of partnership - our goal is to help our managers build their dream teams!
- A team player! We are a small team that bring different strengths to the table, and we all work to support one another
- A positive attitude! We mean this one! Recruiting is a roller coaster, so it's important to find your zen
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We’re hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $96,000 - $120,000/year
Level: Mid-Senior Level