We're seeking a hardworking, intellectually curious, and results-oriented Japan Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue. You’ll be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating the value of the CircleCI product to some of the Japanese Enterprise companies. In your role, you'll be focused on generating business from our existing customers, helping them use CircleCI more effectively, and, in doing so, scaling up the value of the partnerships.
You will be owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting through to qualification, evaluation, and close - with decision-makers in Engineering, Innovation, Digital Transformation, and/or DevOps departments across various verticals. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. Our customer base continues to expand globally and CircleCI continues to raise additional funding to fuel growth; this role is an outstanding opportunity to drive an exciting phase of expansion.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Spot and capitalize on trends in the market; find the best prospects across Japan in the steepest phases of their own growth
- Prospect into CTOs, Engineering Leaders, & technical end-users
- Demonstrate Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, coordinate, manage and forecast your pipeline, using platforms including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, etc
- Lead contract reviews and discussions on commercial terms.
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience in a closing role
- A hunter mentality. You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals, and solving problems.
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A great teammate who'll thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong listening skills, emotional intelligence, and organization
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership (CTO, VP of Eng, etc)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Level: Mid-Senior Level