CircleCI is seeking a well-rounded product leader who can help drive our product teams to deliver phenomenal CI/CD experiences for our customers! As a Group Product Manager in our Growth team, you will manage a team of 2-3 product managers while also spending a portion of your time driving specific product initiatives that help to deliver impact for our customers.
The Growth team is focused on improving our user journey from free user signup to purchase. You will manage the CircleCI experiences for users on our free plan, having ownership over the product domain and being accountable for the product team’s success. From optimizing our current experience to building out new experiences, you will use data-driven insights, user feedback and our business goals to help build out the strategy of your domain. You'll work closely with our data, design and engineering teams to build experiences that our customers will love.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a product leader who wants to have a substantial impact on helping us ship products that help thousands of developers deliver at scale!
What you’ll do:
- Manage multiple product managers in one domain and align the talent, tools, and processes with the business goals.
- Help to define the product strategy and vision for the domain - develop and identify the key measures of success, set expectations with all relevant partners, and effectively prioritize across initiatives, teams, and functions.
- Use your knowledge and experience to lead teams across the full product life cycle, from user research to requirements refinement to prototyping to production and ultimately sunset.
- Create an environment that fosters high-quality, metrics-driven experimentation, which leads to impactful improvements and positive business impact.
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative product management process with an eye for continuous improvement.
- Ability to dig in and rapidly develop opportunity assessments, product briefs, user stories, etc...
- Attract, inspire, mentor, and grow top product management talent.
- Establish what success means for your teams and foster accountability for building the right thing.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of direct product management experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing product managers.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor product managers, engineers, and/or designers in how to work together to build great products.
- Having experience running A/B experiments and finding insights in data
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly sophisticated business needs and user issues into clean, understandable solutions.
- Outstanding ability to develop, lead, coach, encourage and empower a team to build and deliver truly remarkable work.
- Experienced at attracting and recruiting exceptional talent.
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy across more than one team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and influence different audiences.
- Work experience in start-ups or evidence you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in Agile and/or Lean environments.
- Knowledge of current trends in product management, best practices, and processes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $160,000 - $200,000/year
Level: Mid-Senior Level