The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise solutions that supports our Sales and Customer Success organizations. We are looking for someone who is driven, business-minded, and technically strong.
You’ll collaborate in building out and scaling our Salesforce instance along with other sales and customer success tools for high growth Revenue and Customer organizations. You’ll succeed by working cross functionally to ensure tools and processes are optimized to meet the current business requirements. You’ll need to be a problem solver and leverage the resources at your disposal to continue to support and drive overall company initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Global owner of SalesOps, including, but not limited to: Systems, Process, Strategy
- Provide day to day management and user support for our customer technology stack
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems, including Marketo, Gainsight, Zendesk, LinkedIn, Slack, Outreach, Clearbit, LeanData, and others
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and Product teams to optimize data flows and volumes within Salesforce
- Manage and run all stages of project implementations from business and technical requirements gathering to post deployment support
- Build and Design a quote-cash solution from the ground floor (Salesforce CPQ)
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for technical designs, project plans, deployments and training documents
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as provide business intelligence analytics
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Operations roles such as SFDC Admin or System Analyst
- 3+ years of experience managing a high performing team
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations
- Demonstrated experience with integration of SFDC with other systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools preferred
- Problem solver - ability to break down large large problem sets into manageable project plans
- Comfort / familiarity with running and writing APEX and SOQL a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $128,000 - $160,000/year
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required