CircleCI is looking for a Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations to support the Marketing Team campaign planning, execution and measurement. In this role you will be responsible for the operational life-cycle of Marketing campaigns through planning and execution, as well as reporting on the outcomes of these programs. You are comfortable in presenting results and process efficiency improvements back to campaign owners. This manager is crucial to the success of the teams' efforts together, while being the liaison between the Operations and Analytics teams. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our systems work together seamlessly, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong operational skills, experience with technical best-practices, and has certifications in our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo), Marketing Attribution Platform (Bizible), CRM System (Salesforce) and is familiar with our Customer Engagement Platform (Outreach).
This role reports into the Vice President of Business Operations, will work closely with business analysts, Revenue & Marketing partners, and will have an immediate impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our Marketing/Sales funnels. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth plans, and we are looking for someone who is excited to be part of a growing organization, loves technology, fun and willing to help CircleCI maintain a robust and clean Salesforce instance!
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of Marketo administrators and Marketing Operations professionals
- Responsible for Marketo instance configuration, cleanliness and ongoing program tracking and automation development. This includes maintaining Marketo release knowledge in order to improve technology investments and build an outstanding marketing technology platform.
- Build appropriate Marketo programs to support demand generation activity to enable the campaigns to operate.
- Work with partners to develop, execute and report on email marketing programs for both ad hoc sends and ongoing nurture emails, including A/B testing pieces of the customer journey
- Identify operational/process inefficiencies and propose solutions that will scale as CircleCI grows
- Drive alignment across the sales and marketing team by managing the lead to sales handoff process
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Business Analytics to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance
- Manage account-based operations including building and tiering the target account list, account scoring, etc.
- Support data preparation/upload/de-duplication for campaigns and lists as required
What we're looking for:
- Analytically strong and process-aligned
- A self-motivated systems and process enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lead multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experienced with all phases of the marketing and sales funnels
- A strong teammate
- 5+ years of Marketing Operations experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- 3+ years of experience managing a high performing team
- Expert-level Marketo/SFDC experience, and familiarity with common enterprise martech tools such as LeanData, Clearbit, Bizible, Outreach.io, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also able to collaborate across teams, including all Marketing functions, Sales/Customer Operations, and Business Analytics.
- Working experience in building out multi streamed Engagement/Nurture Programs
- Understanding of lead scoring models
- Meticulous approach to detail, process, and data management
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $144,000 - $180,000/year
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required