Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are a key part of our Sales team. In this role you will partner with Account Executives to find new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline for North America. You will break into new accounts and foster relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. This is a critical role for the success of CircleCI!
What makes an SDR successful? We are a team of intuitive, passionate hunters looking for green-field opportunities within potential customers. You have a track record of success, have demolished your previous quotas, and possess polished phone and writing skills. As an SDR, you understand and enjoy technology, prospecting, learning, and ultimately want to establish a career in sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prospect and generate leads as well as build strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to establish a territory ""plan-of-attack"", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings for our Account Executive teams
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities and Pipeline Generation
- Conduct business relevant conversations with Senior Executives in Target Accounts\
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Use a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, Yesware and DiscoverOrg
- Learn, demonstrate, and help evolve our demand generation process
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- A dream to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrated history of exceptional communication and social skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work closely with a team
- Research skills
- 1+ years SaaS experience required, particularly in technical, infrastructure or devops products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Pay Range: $55,000, plus $15,000 bonus potential