We are looking for an experienced individual to join the Managed Customer Success team where who will be responsible for the success and long-term growth of our most valued customers across the Commercial growth segment. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our customers, helping to enhance the value they receive from our solutions and cultivating a successful long-term partnership.
The Technical Success Manager role is a perfect role for someone who has strong technical proficiency, loves talking to customers, and has a solid commercial foundation. They'll own a diverse book of customers ranging in industries and deployment types with strategic, focused efforts on developing a deep understanding of your customers’ unique business challenges and ensuring their investment in our products are providing relevant business impact for them.
About Customer Success at CircleCI
The Customer Success Team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role with our customers. The team is responsible for ensuring customers are getting value from our platform, and identifying ways we can help a customer solve business problem. You'll cultivate and grow a portfolio of new and existing clients and act as a trusted advisor and ambassador for CircleCI.
In terms of growth, we truly believe in the continued development of each new hire. In joining this team, you’ll take part in a community that believes in development and promotion from within and as a rapidly growing business, there are a lot of opportunities for progression.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for an assigned book of accounts with a focus on onboarding and implementation, driving product usage, expanding engagement and ensuring retention
- Educate customers on new and existing features, strategizing on how to optimize their use of the product
- Identify both business and technical use cases and partner with the customer to build a mutual success plan to help accomplish those objectives
- Lead executive business reviews with customers by presenting usage data, performance metrics and recommendations
- Partner with Growth Account Executives to identify expansion opportunities within your book of business
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, product, and sales to deliver outstanding customer experience
- Partner with DevOps customer engineers to ensure technical success
- Forecast and monitor platform usage to identify potential risk and areas of opportunity
What we're looking for:
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- Demonstrated and proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years B2B SaaS customer success, or account management experience in a customer facing role
- Record of meeting and exceeding renewal and revenue growth targets
- Git and GitHub knowledge required
- Previous experience in CI/CD or DevOps tools is a major plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $88,000 - $110,000/year, plus applicable bonuses