CircleCI is looking for an outstanding Senior Business System Analyst to join our Business Operations (Sales Operations) team where you will be responsible for using standard methodologies and procedures to craft, implement, build, test, document and support the configuration of Salesforce.com and integrated systems in order to support business strategies and objectives.
The Senior Business System Analyst role is the perfect opportunity for someone who has deep experience as a Salesforce Administrator to work with the latest Salesforce features while supporting multiple multi-functional teams with configuration, integration and data integrity.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for leading and learning, performing a variety of high velocity tasks while also handling the expectations and needs of their collaborators. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth plans, and we are looking for someone who is dedicated, loves technology, fun and willing to help CircleCI maintain a robust and clean Salesforce organization.
About Business Operations at CircleCI
The Business Operations team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role for our multi-functional teams by providing solutions and support for systems and processes. The team is responsible to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. We break down silos between departments as well as drive performance across business units by shipping quality work, following through and driving adoption to new processes that allow us to scale.
What You will Do:
- Gather, understand and solution Salesforce.com and Sales Cloud technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Work with internal customers and collaborators implement configuration changes including: definition of workflow and approval processes, flows, process builder and custom object implementation
- Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit collaborators, and be able to brainstorm new integration processes as business needs change
- Consolidate and deduplicate data
- Integrate and configure Salesforce connected apps (examples: Conga, Stripe, Docusign, Lean Data, Outreach and Zendesk)
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and standard methodologies and make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
- Help to Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum
- Analytically strong with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated Salesforce evangelist who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple Salesforce initiatives simultaneously
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle
- Adaptable to new concepts and situations
- A solid teammate and collaborator
- A desire to grow into a future leadership or management role
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator or Business Systems Analyst with Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification a plus but not required
- Expertise in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales Features, Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Change Management
- Team leadership or mentoring experience a plus
- Experience in supporting, designing, and configuring Salesforce.com
- Very solid attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong at problem-solving, having the ability to resolve root cause problems and implement solutions
- Quick and well-coordinated, shows the ability to multitask and prioritize based on shifting business needs
- Able to work independently and meet commitments
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.