Join our Talent Community for Solutions Architects! We are always looking for bright people to join our team.
Do you enjoy discussing software delivery challenges as much as you love solving them? Are you the one on the team who "figures it out?"
Solutions Architects at CircleCI are the trusted advisors and authorities on CI/CD practices to the globe's largest companies.
About Solutions Architecture at CircleCI
Solutions Architects are the technical leads of the Enterprise sales cycle -- for the customer and our internal team. We collaborate with Account Executives to identify friction and frustration in our customer's software delivery process -- outlining the ways CircleCI can break down silos, increase efficiency, and accelerate the critical build-measure-learn feedback loop.
Our goal: delight software teams and drive business outcome!
We'll drive strategic conversations with the C-Suite and then drill down into the details with customer Architects, DevOps leads, and Engineering Managers to make sure everyone is aligned on the possibilities with a clear path to success with CircleCI.
We're also the internal voice for our largest and most strategic customers. Advocating for the needs and nuance of Fortune 100 companies, influencing the company's product roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate with customer champions and team leaders to uncover the frictions across multiple software teams.
- Identify and develop a roadmap for success including migration and onboarding activities aligned to business goals.
- Advocate the benefits of the CircleCI platform to highly technical audiences, crafting the right technical proofs and examples.
- Guide the technical implementation and day-to-day management of CircleCI Trials and Proof-of-Concepts, integrating each customer's chosen technology stack - ensuring early success and a long-term business relationship.
- Partner closely with our customer success teams to craft an outstanding customer experience - for life.
- Author blog posts, host webinars, staff conference booths; generally promote the value of CircleCI far and wide.
What we're looking for:
- Endless curiosity to learn.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Comfort leading presentations and conversations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to correlate technical challenges to tangible business impacts, and convey that risk accordingly.
- Experience building applications and deploying infrastructure using CI/CD pipelines to automate the build, test, deployment activities.
- Solid understanding of common software delivery methodologies like agile, CI/CD, and DevOps with the ability to prescribe the right practices, tools, and technologies for each prospect's needs.
- Strong ops/infrastructure knowledge (IaaS, Containers, Networking), and experience working with security teams.
Technologies we look for:
We love to see experience in technologies like Docker, Nginx, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS/Azure/GCP, Java, Golang — but our customers depend on languages and technologies all over the map. Outside any specific technology, it's your broad experience which bolsters our team's well-rounded knowledge of key technologies and vendors.
Engineering at CircleCI is Remote-First
Being remote-first, we foster a culture that is inclusive of remote workers while allowing everyone to be the most productive. Read more about our remote-first culture here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.