Get early access to our latest features
CircleCI API v2
Our new v2 API is available for public preview now. The new API features new endpoints for triggering pipelines with parameters and accessing the resulting workflows. Preview docs
Early access to Windows jobs is here! Our goal is to support your development workflows, no matter what build environment you need. Start running jobs on Windows by signing up for early access and check out the docs here.
This month we’re showing off some of the most popular orbs in our registry:
- Slack - Easily integrate custom Slack notifications into your CircleCI projects. Create custom alert messages for any job or receive status updates.
- Heroku - Install the Heroku CLI and deploy applications to Heroku.
- Jira - Connects your job and deploy status directly to your Jira issues. You can also create new Jira issues directly from the job page in the CircleCI UI. Check out this demo video of the orb to see more.
Our community engineering team built these orbs to create easy shortcuts for some of our customers’ most common requests:
- Private Tasks - This orb allows teams to share common pipeline tasks that might not make sense as public orbs.
- Queueing - Allows workflows or jobs to be queued to support pipelines activities that should not run concurrently.
- DMZ - Allows customers to access private resources via a jumphost; a very common security ask.