Arm compute now available for all customers to preview
Add Arm workloads to your existing pipelines without managing your own infrastructure. If you’d like early access to Arm compute, request Arm access hererequest Arm access hererequest Arm access here . For more information, read our full announcement.
Test insights are now available for all customers to preview
Identify your team’s longest running and most failed tests, and quickly act to fix them for improved efficiency. Have feedback? Let us know.
Coming soon: pay for active users with credits
We’re simplifying monthly billing for customers on the Performance Plan. Starting in April, credits will be applied to both compute and user seats. This change will not impact any current billing costs unless additional active users start building on your plan. Read more here.
Securely rotate secrets automatically with Contexts API
This is especially useful for organizations with many repositories, projects, and pipelines to manage. Automating your secrets rotation can save time and enhance your security practices.
Optimize testing with the new Android machine image
This machine image supports nested virtualization and enables x86 Android emulator-based testing, including UI tests. The image comes pre-installed with the Android SDK.
UI testing available for Windows
You asked, we listened. CircleCI now supports UI testing for Windows users.
Better Android builds with the updated orb
Our Android orb now offers new commands that make it easier to build Android projects, run UI tests, and run emulator tests on CircleCI.
New UI enhancements
Our updated config editor makes it faster and easier to resolve errors and set up config files. This month, we made the following enhancements:
- Edit config button: resolve config errors immediately by clicking the blue “Edit Config” button on the Jobs and Pipelines page
- Autocomplete and config snippets: as you type, a menu will appear with suggested configuration snippets to help reduce time spent writing config.
- Concepts tooltip: when you hover over a CircleCI concept in the config editor, a tooltip will appear with a short description, links to documentation, validation values, images, and more.commands that make it easier to build Android projects, run UI tests, and run emulator tests on CircleCI.
- The Pipelines page is now feature-oriented and includes a section to help users optimize pipelines.
- It’s easier to navigate and learn about each of our machine executors and images, including a section dedicated to CircleCI runner.
- There’s a new section called “Examples and Guides,” which groups our most popular language and curated guides with common use cases and examples.
Functionality Changes Users can now jump directly to a heading-ID if there’s a hash listed in the sidenav yaml entry.
Extend your CI/CD pipeline with orbs
Easily integrate with third-party tools Check out our new security and testing partner integrations for March, including an update to the Mathworks orb for runner and GPU support.
CI/CD with MATLAB and Simulink code
Mathworks, makers of MATLAB and Simulink, developed an orb that fully integrates CI into their toolboxes. The Mathworks orb is the only partner integration to officially support CircleCI runner and GPU. Click below to learn how to automate your builds, tests, and deploys with Mathworks and CircleCI.