Interact with your pipelines from
Why use the CircleCI
VS Code extension?
The extension enables users to avoid context switching, by making relevant CircleCI information and actions available contextually within VS Code.
- Get live updates on your pipelines
- Take action on your failed workflows
- Save time when editing your config files
- Pipelines, workflows and jobs monitoring
- Job logs visualisation
- Test results display
- Notifications on workflow status changes
- Live status bar updates
- Easy debugging with SSH
- Syntax validation and highlighting
- On-hover documentation
- Navigation shortcuts
- Usage hints
Not a Visual Studio Code user?
The capabilities of the VS Code extension are open to all editors
The CircleCI language server is open sourced. Visit our GitHub repository and support the CircleCI community by taking the power of our extension to your favorite editor.Visit the Repository