The guides included in this Settings section of the CircleCI docs cover features and tasks that are accessible through the Project and Organization settings pages in the CircleCI app. The topics covered include the following:
- VCS integration (GitHub/Bitbucket), including information on permissions and keys.
- Enabling and using GitHub checks to view and interact with workflows via the GitHub app.
- Building open source projects.
- Setting up Slack and Email notifications.
- Integrating your pipelines with Jira to display build status.
- Managing API tokens.
- Environment Variables, including general concepts, usage within project configuration and via the API.
- Using Contexts, including creating, managing and restricting contexts, and security considerations.
- Setting up iOS code signing for your iOS project on CircleCI.
CircleCI provides Project and Org settings with encrypted storage in the CircleCI app.
Project settings page
Organization settings page