This document is applicable to the following:
|Integrations enable you to include status badges in other web pages||If you need to troubleshoot a job, you can debug failed builds using SSH.|
|If your jobs are queuing, you can switch to either a performance or custom plan. For further information see our guide to using credits.|
CircleCI provides an integrated dashboard showing status of the last completed job run:
- SUCCESS: All jobs passed successfully
- FAILED: One or more jobs failed
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub. We welcome your contributions.
- Suggest an edit to this page (please read the contributing guide first).
- To report a problem in the documentation, or to submit feedback and comments, please open an issue on GitHub.
- CircleCI is always seeking ways to improve your experience with our platform. If you would like to share feedback, please join our research community.
CircleCI Documentation by CircleCI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.