Phase 5 - Test your installation
On This Page
Test your air-gapped installation using CircleCI’s Reality Check project.
1. Copy CircleCI server Reality Check
Copy the CircleCI server Reality Check repository to your GitHub Enterprise installation in your air-gapped environment.
2. Set up CircleCI server Reality Check
Set up CircleCI server Reality Check using the instructions in the readme.
| Make sure to set the |
3. Modify Reality Check source code
Replace any references to docker images in .circleci/config.yml with your internal docker registry.
For example, in your GitHub Enterprise instance, change the following:
... artifacts_test_results: docker: - image: python:3.6.0
... artifacts_test_results: docker: - image: <your-internal-registry-hostname-and-port>/python:3.6.0
|Leave image values nested under "machine" as is. Only modify Docker image values.|
4. Run Reality Check
Run Reality Check by pushing a commit to it in your GitHub Enterprise installation.
| the |
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open source and available on GitHub. We welcome your contributions.
- Suggest an edit to this page (please read the contributing guide first).
- To report a problem in the documentation, or to submit feedback and comments, please open an issue on GitHub.
- CircleCI is always seeking ways to improve your experience with our platform. If you would like to share feedback, please join our research community.
Our support engineers are available to help with service issues, billing, or account related questions, and can help troubleshoot build configurations. Contact our support engineers by opening a ticket.
You can also visit our support site to find support articles, community forums, and training resources.
CircleCI Documentation by CircleCI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.