On This Page
The guides included in this Settings section of the CircleCI docs cover features and tasks that are accessible through the Project and Organization settings pages in the CircleCI app. The topics covered include the following:
- VCS integration (GitHub/Bitbucket), including information on permissions and keys.
- Enabling and using GitHub checks to view and interact with workflows via the GitHub app.
- Building open source projects.
- Setting up Slack and Email notifications.
- Integrating your pipelines with Jira to display build status.
- Managing API tokens.
- Environment Variables, including general concepts, usage within project configuration and via the API.
- Using Contexts, including creating, managing and restricting contexts, and security considerations.
- Setting up iOS code signing for your iOS project on CircleCI.
CircleCI provides Project and Org settings with encrypted storage in the CircleCI app.
Project settings page
Organization settings page
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open source and available on GitHub. We welcome your contributions.
- Suggest an edit to this page (please read the contributing guidefirst).
- To report a problem in the documentation, or to submit feedback and comments, please open an issue on GitHub.
- CircleCI is always seeking ways to improve your experience with our platform. If you would like to share feedback, please join our research community.
Our support engineers are available to help with service issues, billing, or account related questions, and can help troubleshoot build configurations. Contact our support engineers by opening a ticket.
You can also visit our support site to find support articles, community forums, and training resources.
CircleCI Documentation by CircleCI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.