As a Product Manager at CircleCI, you have ownership of a product domain and are accountable for its success. You will be responsible for the product strategy, roadmap, and execution of your specific product domain. Our teams are full-stack, autonomous including engineers, designers, and data-analysts who define the product vision, make data-driven decisions based on analysis and user research, and ship quickly and continuously. At CircleCI each team focuses on and owns a particular product domain. Our Product Managers have a meaningful impact by owning their domain, their metrics and are responsible for delivering successful outcomes to move those metrics to improve our products that help thousands of developers to deliver at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and articulate the strategy for a key part of the CircleCI experience, and effectively influence key team members on the merits of the strategy.
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our users while growing the business.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis, and community feedback to solve those customer problems.
- Define MVPs, prioritize features, build agreement, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship quality experiences.
- Establish what success means for your team and foster accountability for building the right thing.
- Learn to quickly ship experiments, features, and improvements that deliver impact and outcomes that substantially help the growth of the company.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Experienced in successfully prioritizing competing opportunities, balancing customer needs with business priorities, and justifying the rationale behind those decisions.
- Strong use of analytics, research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to lead communication with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Desire to work with technical products and technical users.
- Finance, analytics and accounting experience is a plus.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.