See the CircleCI server 4.1 release notes for upgrade notes for this release.
When upgrading from server v3.x you will need to install v4.0 before installing this version.
What’s New in Release 4.1.4
- Introduced the ability to disable the org-level concurrency limit in
distributor. For more information, see the docs
- Fixed a bug that caused potential notification failures for pipelines and workflows. The bug affected communication between the
- Vault may not refresh its client token after a month of uptime.
- Retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor advertises a private IP address. For this reason, retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor works as standard for public installations, but for private installs you would need to ensure that you can access the private IP advertised. For example, by using a VPN into your VPC.
- CircleCI 1.0 builds are not supported. If an attempt is made to run a 1.0 build, no feedback will be available in the application to indicate the cause of the issue. If a build is run on your installation and does not show up in the CircleCI application, users should be directed to use the CircleCI CLI to validate the project configuration and get details of the possible cause of the issue.
To learn more about Server 4.1 installation, migration, or operations please see our documentation.