New from CircleCI in June
Notice: Bitbucket will be performing scheduled maintenance during weekends in June, and July 2021 from 21:00 Friday - 23:00 Sunday UTC. During this time period, CircleCI users will be unable to view project settings for Bitbucket projects, view organization settings for Bitbucket organizations, or run pipelines for Bitbucket workflows.
Kubernetes now available for self-hosted runners
We’re continuing to expand our bench of available platforms for self-hosted runners, which enable you to run jobs on your own infrastructure. This month, we’re adding Kubernetes to the list with more to come in the next few weeks. Currently available platforms include:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8
- macOS (m1 and Intel)
- Ubuntu 18.04 or later (x86_64 or ARM64)
Interested in learning more about self-hosted runners?
Expanding private orbs for all paid plans
As of June 9, administrators on all paid plans can create, publish, and maintain private orbs, allowing teams to privately share configuration across multiple projects, exclusively within their organization. Performance plan customers can create up to three private orbs, with no limit for Scale plan customers. Read our docs to learn more.
Just getting started with orbs? Check out these resources:
New UI enhancements
We’re continuously striving to make the CircleCI UI more intuitive for our users. This month we released the following updates to the Pipelines page:
- Identify failures faster by viewing failed test names below their corresponding job.
- Filter by status to quickly find the build you’re looking for.
- Easily run a new pipeline using the new “Run Pipeline” button.
- Report: Accelerate Business Success with Developer Experience Engineers (DXE). Discover how to ensure your developers have the right tools, processes, and environment to maximize productivity and create the greatest business value possible. Learn about the DXE role, crucial success metrics to track, and much more in this original report. Download the report.
- Ebook: Engineering Metrics That Matter. Engineering leaders agree that metrics are key to improving any team’s software delivery practice but it can be difficult to know which ones to track. In this guide, software industry leaders share which metrics they monitor daily to optimize their team’s work and how you can use them to improve your team’s performance. Download the ebook.
Join us for our upcoming webinars
CircleCI | AWS DevDay
June 30th @ 2 PM PT | 5 PM UTC - Register now
See all upcoming events here.
See our open positions
Do you know someone looking for an opportunity to work in CI/CD? Send them over to our careers page to see open roles for our growing teams.
Share your feedback
Join the CircleCI research panel to evaluate new features and ideas, and help us make your job faster and easier. Opt-in and opt-out at any time — we’re always happy to have your feedback.