To be included on this list, responsibly disclose a security report to us, and provide adequate time to fix the issue. We'd be happy to link to your professional website and/or send you CircleCI swag.
We're confident in our implementation around matters such as cryptomining, email spoofing, and DKIM records. However, here are some issues we would be excited to hear about:
- Injection vulnerabilities
- Authentication or session problems
- Improper access to sensitive data
- Broken access controls
- Cross-site scripting
- Anything from the OWASP Top 10 Project
Upon discovering a vulnerability, we ask that you act in a way to protect our users' data:
- Inform us as soon as possible.
- Test against fake data and accounts, not our users' private data (please ask if you'd like a free account to work on this).
- Work with us to close the vulnerability before disclosing it to others.
Report your security concerns to CircleCI.
If you are reporting a sensitive issue, please encrypt your message using our security team's GPG key (ID: 0x4013DDA7, fingerprint: 3CD2 A48F 2071 61C0 B9B7 1AE2 6170 15B8 4013 DDA7)Email email@example.com