What’s New in Release 2.19.15
In March 2022 updates to CircleCI server v2.x will stop.
- Removed out-dated truststore for root CAs.
- Patched various security vulnerabilities.
- On static (non-AWS) installations with
NONEselected under storage driver settings, tests can be split only by file name or file size. If a user attempts to split tests by timing data, static instances will split them by file name instead.
- If any changes have been made to your networking configuration from the default, you should run the following steps to ensure you can use SSH to inspect your builds (for further information on SSH reruns see the SSH Rerun Guide):
- For customers using AWS, make sure that you have the latest Launch Configuration configured for Nomad clients, and that exiting Nomad clients were spun up using the Launch Configuration.
- On each Nomad Client machine, create
- This file should contain the public (if applicable) or private IP of the nomad client