See the CircleCI server 4.x release notes for upgrade notes for this release.
What’s new in release 4.0.1
- When migrating to server v4.x, Telegraf configuration data is now decoded and available in your
- Anonymous statistics reporting for Kong is now set to disabled by default.
- TLS settings are now available for Postgres.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing email notifications from being sent with the following setting enabled: Notifications > Email Notifications> Build Notifications > My Branches.
- Fixed a bug that prevented
webhook-servicefrom working when Vault is externalized.
- When migrating from 3.x to 4.x, workflow configuration migrations will run as an
initjob and the
workflows-conductor-grpc-handlerpods will not start until the migration completes. Customers with large PostgreSQL databases should plan accordingly. Migration time can be reduced by scaling the
- Vault may not refresh its client token after a month of uptime.
- Retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor advertises a private IP address. For this reason, retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor works as standard for public installations, but for private installs you would need to ensure that you can access the private IP advertised. For example, by using a VPN into your VPC.
- CircleCI 1.0 builds are not supported. If an attempt is made to run a 1.0 build, no feedback will be available in the application to indicate the cause of the issue. If a build is run on your installation and does not show up in the CircleCI application, users should be directed to use the CircleCI CLI to validate the project configuration and get details of the possible cause of the issue.
To learn more about Server 4.x installation, migration, or operations please see our documentation.