See the What’s new in server 3.x doc for upgrade notes for this release.
What’s New in Release 3.2.2
- The rerun workflow endpoint now returns workflow ID rather than the message
- TLS is terminated outside of
frontendso the SSL server has been completely removed from the
- Moved the default certificate logic from KOTS to helm.
- Fixed the build agent image version used in server v3.x. The image used previously was causing problems with runner.
- Retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor advertises a private IP address. For this reason, retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor works as standard for private installations, but for public installs you would need to ensure that you can access the private IP advertised, for example, by using a VPN into your VPC.
- It is currently possible for multiple organizations under the same CircleCI server account to have contexts with identical names. This should be avoided as doing so could lead to errors and unexpected behavior.
- CircleCI 1.0 builds are not supported. If an attempt is made to run a 1.0 build, no feedback will be available in the application to indicate the cause of the issue. If a build is run on your installation and does not show up in the CircleCI application, users should be directed to use the CircleCI CLI to validate the project configuration and get details of the possible cause of the issue.
- The KOTS admin console cannot be upgraded if your installation is set up to be behind a proxy. The proxy settings will be deleted and cause the KOTS admin console to break.
- Runner cannot be used when server is installed behind a proxy.
- Let’s Encrypt certificate generation does not work. You will need to provide your own certificates or use the default certificates provided.
To learn more about Server 3.x installation, migration, or operations please see our documentation.