There is a background database migration job that is run on install/upgrade to server 4.3. Customers upgrading to 4.3 must ensure this job completes. Full details can be found in the Upgrade guide.
When upgrading from server v3.x you will need to install v4.0 and then follow the recommended upgrade path before installing this version.
What’s New in Release 4.3.1
- Removes non-configurable settings from
values.yamlfor Runner admin to reduce complexity
- Adds logic to check for suspended or deleted GitHub users before fetching config with OAuth tokens
- The job concurrency limit per organization is hardcoded to 2500. This limit is configurable from version 4.3.2 onwards.
- Vault may not refresh its client token after a month of uptime.
- Retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor advertises a private IP address. For this reason, retry with SSH for jobs using the machine executor works as standard for public installations, but for private installs you would need to ensure that you can access the private IP advertised. For example, by using a VPN into your VPC.
- CircleCI 1.0 builds are not supported. If an attempt is made to run a 1.0 build, no feedback will be available in the application to indicate the cause of the issue. If a build is run on your installation and does not show up in the CircleCI application, users should be directed to use the CircleCI CLI to validate the project configuration and get details of the possible cause of the issue.
To learn more about Server 4.3 installation, migration, or operations please see our documentation.