The flexibility to use any execution environment
CircleCI’s cloud-hosted platform has the compute options you need, whether you’re building mobile apps or self-driving cars.
No maintenance overhead
Using our cloud-hosted compute means that your team can focus on shipping code instead of maintaining infrastructure.
We run every one of your jobs in a clean virtual machine and destroy it when you’re done.
One size doesn’t fit all. Resource classes allow you to configure the processing power available for each of your jobs.
- Native support for building inside Docker containers.
- Use our convenience images or pull from any public or private registry.
- Run on a Linux VM with full control over OS resources.
- Run emulators to build Android apps.
- Fully managed macOS virtual machines.
- Build for all Apple platforms including iOS, watch OS, and tvOS.
- Build and test applications for Windows platforms.
- Use Powershell, Bash, or cmd.
- Linux and Windows VMs equipped with GPUs for heavy computation.
- Build complex code for artificial intelligence, machine learning, gaming, and more.
Arm VM (Linux)
- Run jobs on Arm without maintaining your own infrastructure.
- Test and deploy systems to Arm infrastructure like AWS Graviton2.
Expand your compute options to meet your most unique CI/CD needs.
- Select which jobs run on your own infrastructure and which run in CircleCI Cloud.
- Connect to private networks, monitor the operating system, and much more.
- Build on a variety of compute types using one our two self-hosted runners.