- Resolved a bug relating to artifacts disappearing after 30 days. The default settings for the artifact retention period have been updated to unlimited, and can be adjusted from the KOTS Admin Console.
- Resolved a bug that made Traefik “unaware” of TLS certificate updates without requiring a manual restart of the Traefik pod. The Traefik pod will now restart automatically after any TLS certificate updates go into effect after the initial post KOTS deployment.
- Resolved a bug in
builds-servicethat was causing pods to crash as a result of running out of memory.
- No support for external data stores (Postgres, Mongo, Vault). This feature will be implemented in a future release.
- It is currently possible for multiple organizations under the same CircleCI server account to have contexts with identical names. This should be avoided as doing so could lead to errors and unexpected behavior. This will be fixed in a future patch release.
- CircleCI 1.0 builds are not supported. If an attempt is made to run a 1.0 build, no feedback will be available in the application to indicate the cause of the issue. If a build is run on your installation and does not show up in the CircleCI application, users should be directed to use the CircleCI CLI to validate the project configuration and get details of the possible cause of the issue.
- CircleCI currently assigns a public load balancer for the frontend services. For some customers, their infrastructure or security groups won’t allow this. We will provide an optional internal local balancer for the frontend services in a future release.
- Telegraf metrics collection customization is not yet available.
To learn more about Server 3.0 installation, migration, or operations please see our documentation.