We have made some exciting updates to our free plan, including giving teams more build minutes and access to our most popular features formerly only available on paid plans.
Some features on our new Free plan include:
- Up to 6,000 build minutes per month. Choose the right resource class size (S-L) to optimize for speed and power, or to maximize your build minutes.
- Unlimited users. CI and CD work better with a team; bring everyone on board easily.
- The largest free resource classes on Docker, Linux, and Windows so you can choose the right compute for any job.
- Increased concurrency limits: now up to 30x on Linux, Arm, and Windows.
- Streamlined collaboration with private orbs: shareable CircleCI configuration packages.
- Security. Our top priority is protecting our users’ intellectual property and sensitive secrets such as keys, tokens, and credentials. Rest easy with a suite of security features and compliance certifications, including FedRAMP and SOC 2 Type II.
You can learn about the of the changes here:
- CircleCI Blog - https://circleci.com/blog/most-generous-free-cicd-plan/
- Technical Documentation - https://circleci.com/docs/credits/#free-plan