See the CircleCI server 4.2 release notes for upgrade notes for this release.
When upgrading from server v3.x you will need to install v4.0 before installing this version.
What’s New in Release 4.2.1 & 4.1.5
- Introduced the ability to disable the org-level concurrency limit in distributor. For more information, see the docs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the /v2/tasks and /v2/tasks/running endpoints on the runner API to return errors.
- Fixed a bug that caused the self-hosted runners page to appear in the side navigation, but this page is unsupported on server at this time.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Insights page to crash if a user tried to view job resource usage, which is is unsupported on server at this time.
- Fixed a bug where the NGINX Deployment replicas were hard-coded to 1 and did not respect the nginx.replicas value in the Helm values.yaml file.